National Bean Counter Day:
There are unending flows of financial papers and tax records to be acquired and prepared during the fiscal season to comply with the April 15 deadline for reporting tax.
|2022||15th April||Friday||United States|
|2023||15th April||Saturday||United States|
|2024||15th April||Sunday||United States|
Why National Bean Counter Day?
On April 16, the National Bean Counter Day is a favorite day of the year for any accountant. These hardworking number crunchers have passed for a day out after the floating and the rush of tax preparation right up to midnight time.
It’s time to give the accountants a rest once 16th April rolls around. All receipts were collected. Double and triple all different tax forms were presented. There has been a hurricane of debits and loans during the previous few months. It is time for a well-deserved break for all the bean counters. 16 April is the accountant’s day to switch the phone off and get back to normal.
If your cherished and fatigued green visor number crunches the day after tax time is more than a touch tired, you simply need to stop business numbers. This is called the National Bean Counter Day in praise and admiration of your visual green bean counter.
The flourishing bustle around the day’s taxes ends soon, and their lives become regular again. We would certainly like to express our thanks for everything they do!
How Can We celebrate National Bean Counter Day:
- It’s a day without liabilities and simply pleasant assets. It’s a leisure day, relaxation, and festivities. But, too soon will come the 17th, and again your trusty counter will do a hard job, do daily and monthly accounts, produce revised rates, and complete quarterly accounts. See, every day of the year, your accounting personnel work hard for you.
- Give a little TLC to your bean counter. Take a holiday with him or her and enjoy the day off. Then, just wait till the next day for your follow-up calls and queries.
- Take the day off if you are a bean counter. Relax and kick back. Try a lovely supper for yourself and your family.
- Or, celebrate whatever way you would want this day, as it is your day. And be confident that today nobody will check your work.
- On National Bean Counter Day, don’t contact, email, or visit your accountant. Instead, take the day off when you’re at a bean counter! Send a “Thank you” to #NationalBeanCounterDay via social media when you see one.
- They save us money, know the deepest secrets, snick when they read the humiliating medical receipt, shield us from the IRS, and divide the check correctly over lunch. When you go out they save us money.
- Appreciate your special bean counter and send a fast message from this site to the National Bean Counters Day. Just input the contact info of your bean counter, compose your message and click on “Send.” It’s everything there is to it. Nothing too taxing.
Interesting Facts About National Bean Counter Day:
- The customary time limit for filing your taxes is April 15th. But the date of filing is extended to the following Monday if the 15th comes Saturday or Sunday.
- The day National Bean Counter Day is celebrated a day after the taxes are filed which is how we know the accountants can take a vacation after they have been busy the whole year.
- People usually regard bean counters as CPAs and accountants. Anyone in financial predictions, schedules, or services, where most of its work requires crushing numbers, is also known to be bean counters. It’s also your special day.
History Of National Bean Counter Day:
Kevin Werig, a CPA from Trumbull, CT, devised this particular holiday.
Werig has organized this conference to celebrate CPAs and accountants’ hard labor and to ensure that accountants get a day off work right after the tax deadline is over.
This is known as a “national” day. We have not found any documents from Congress or any presidential statements for that day, though.
This is everyone this day if for their accountants or their CPA and hence do not call, text or email them. Remember, after all, the taxation was due on the 15th of April. We must be aware that a day is set aside for celebrating tax professionals. It is essentially aimed at honoring the people responsible for our personal and commercial money. We all know in accounting, there is not a great deal of glory. This honor day allows us to understand the labor which is so frequently unappreciated. On that note, wish every Bean Counter a Happy National Bean Counter Day.