National Home Warranty Day:
The basic needs of a human being are food to eat, cloth to wear, and a home to live in. Every year, February 10 is celebrated as the National Home Warranty Day to embark on its significance. This is a reminder to maintain your homes and protect them.
|2023||10th February||Friday||United States|
|2024||10th February||Saturday||United States|
|2025||10th February||Sunday||United States|
Related: Other National Days Celebrated on February 10th:
Why National Home Warranty Day?
Our homes are the places where we feel the most secure, and if we get that, it is our ethical duty to take care of them and protect them as they make our lives more comfortable and we feel safe inside our own houses. Living in a home means that we need to maintain it properly and keep repairing the areas where it needs concern. For example, it is related to the electrical appliances of our homes or the water taps that require plumbing.
National Home Warranty Day reminds us of the need to maintain homes, which includes replacement and repairing of appliances with malfunctioning. We can experience the failure of appliances at any time in our home if we do not take proper care of them. All this causes a lot of complications, especially at the time of need. Imagine breaking down the washing machine while you were washing your clothes, quite hectic, right?
A home warranty is different from our home insurance. A home warranty covers the repairs and replacements of the appliances and products in our home, which starts malfunctioning due to damage, regular wear, and tear.
You can take home a warranty based on your budget and requirements, but having a home warranty in today’s time with all these complex machines is mandatory. So if you don’t want your air conditioners and electric fans to stop functioning in summers and experience all the discomfort caused by that, you should go for a home warrant and keep your home in a proper condition so that it can give you all the comfort which you can never get outside it because that’s what homes are for.
How Can We Celebrate National Home Warranty Day:
Every day has its own significance, and we should celebrate them with zeal and enthusiasm.
- The best way to celebrate National Home warranty day is to get a policy or renew the one you have.
- You can try looking for new warranties based on your needs and learn about their policies and schemes.
- You can motivate more people by using your social media and sharing your experience and the significance of this day.
- Another way of sharing your experiences and making people aware is by posting pictures of your beautiful homes and using hashtags like #Nationalhomewarrantday #Homewarrantyismandatory #Gethome warranty, this increases the engagement of people, and they’ll know about it.
- You can also review the terms and necessities of your current policy and get it changed or modified according to your present need.
Interesting Facts about National Home Warranty Day:
- A basic home warranty will only cost you a few hundred dollars; with the increase of coverage area, the price of the warranty scheme increases, so the price of the warranty is basically dependent on the coverage area.
- You need to renew or change your home warranty scheme after intervals of time because home warranties are only for a specified period. So you won’t be able to avail the benefits once the time is over.
- When you take a home warranty, it is mentioned in the terms and conditions that you cannot choose the person who is responsible for repairing your home and products of which company are being used by the company providing you the warranty. This may concern some house owners, but home warranty companies try to provide you the best service based on your scheme.
- As mentioned, the basic home warranty plan costs a few hundred dollars but do you know how much money it can save you? It is observed that having a home warranty plan can save you thousands of dollars just by repairing and taking care of things at the right time.
History of National Home Warranty Day:
The first National Home Warranty Day was celebrated in 2016, and it was created by 2-10 home buyers warranty. This was initially introduced to keep the homeowners aware of the need for a home warranty and the importance of maintaining their homes annually.
Later on, this day was officially proclaimed by the registrar of the National Day Calendar, and since then, home warranty day is celebrated on February 10, every year. This day has its own need and significance, and with the coming time, other countries may also adopt this by seeing the need for homes and their maintenance.