National Write Your Story Day:
Life is a story and we people Play the role of pen and God plays the role of author. The national write your story day is celebrated on 14th March every year. As life is a story so we can pull out our experience by putting our fingers to a keyboard or pen on paper.
|2023||14th March||Tuesday||United States|
|2024||14th March||Thursday||United States|
|2025||14th March||Friday||United States|
Related: Other National Days Celebrated on March 14th:
Why National Write Your Story Day?
It is only the day when our mind triggers down the memories and our fingers don’t stop flowing the words to others and sharing the moments to give the moments a life. These words that our mind and fingers give birth to encourage and teach something to others. Every story has a moral value that can create a turning point in one’s life.
Here is an example of a story related to “ A blind day of my life” where Vijay had shared his experience and some moments that had made his day. Vijay is a person who was always remaining busy on social sites like WhatsApp and Facebook. He loved talking and flirting with girls and was always trying to impress them. He was just scrolling his Facebook page and he found that Syra accepted his friend request. He even doesn’t know who is Syra but he had sent her a friend request 2-3 days before
The very next day he found that his friend was chatting with the same girl Syra and God knows why he felt so jealous that he texted her a message on Facebook as soon he reached home. Syra also replied to his message and they became close within a few days. Syra was chatting with Vijay as she thinks Vijay was her brother. But Vijay doesn’t like that. After a month Vijay’s mother expires and he always remained dull those days and was missing his mother badly.
Vijay remained offline those day’s and after some days he was back to Facebook. Syra was worried about Vijay and supported him every moment. They never met they never seen each other but they were missing each other and cared for each other. Vijay had a crush on Syra and he also committed her about that. Syra too had a crush on Vijay but she felt shy to tell him about that.
Vijay decided to propose to Syra but he was tensed because she thought Vijay was his brother. But Syra too had a crush on him. At last, Vijay decided to propose to her a day and he did that. Syra denied his proposal and told him that it’s better to remain as more than friends but less than Boyfriend and Girlfriend. She wanted to take some time and make her decision. Then after some days, Syra proposed Vijay and he was surprised to listen to those 3 magical words. Both remained dedicated to each other and that was the best day of Vijay’s life.
This show’s that Love is blind and beauty doesn’t matter in a relationship. The interconnection between the two souls does matter. Vijay is my friend who shared with me his love story and I learned many things from his words and moments. I have written this on National Write Your Story Day and hope it May have entertained others.
How can we observe National Write Your Story Day?
- Committo writing a story that will create awareness or teach others about some important issues.
- Pick up your pen and paper or any electronic device that you like the most and type your words with your own experience and explore it.
- Share your story on social media using #WriteYourStory, #WriteYourStoryDay and express your feelings to others.
Interesting facts about National Write Your Story Day:
- Innovation and ideas remain in us but we need to polish them and make our mindset to write and share those feelings and memories with others. This day encourages us to write something concerning pen and paper or finger and keyboard which teaches something to others.
- It’s made difficult to write hours and hour’s but writing a story creates anxiety in our mind to write at least one story about some moments spent on a day. A paragraph also makes a sense of writing a story.
- The experience of writing can also help in the future for journalism or in any other source of interview. This is a national day which creates some awareness to write at least a small moment of your life and at that time you will feel that what you are and what you were.
History of National Write Your Story Day:
This day was found by an author named Mitzy who was not only an author but also an Artist, guide, and founder of Mitzy TV. This passion inspired other authors and individuals to write and follow this day. This day was proclaimed to observe annually at the beginning of 14th March 2018 by the National Day Calendar Registrar.