Jeep 4×4 Day:
Jeep 4×4 Day is celebrated on April 4th, and it is a special celebration for all Jeep lovers and off-road aficionados. The Jeep brand has officially celebrated Jeep 4×4 Day on April 4, since 2016.
|2022||4th April||Monday||United States|
|2023||4th April||Tuesday||United States|
|2024||4th April||Wednesday||United States|
Why Jeep 4×4 Day?
Jeep 4/4 Day ushers us into adventure on April 4th! Celebrate the thrill of discovery by heading out into nature. Fresh air and warmer temperatures entice us to venture outside, and what better way to experience the excitement of an adventure than in a Jeep 4? Jeep vehicles allow you to take an adventure to a whole new level, whether it’s up rocky hills or through muddy terrain.
Four of the letters in “Jeep” are also the fundamental brand principles – authenticity, adventure, freedom, and passion. Water, fire, air, and earth are all natural elements. And it’s precisely on earth that Jeep SUVs have zero limits, thanks to the great off-road capability which has distinguished the whole range, which is ensured by a variety of advanced 4 wheel-drive systems that deliver unrivaled 4×4 performance on every terrain and in different weather conditions.
In order to rely on the most awarded SUV range’s exceptional technical, structural, and technological qualities, it is essential to follow some important recommendations while driving off-road.
Crossing creeks, visiting valleys, and navigating rugged terrain are all part of the adventure. Lost history and stunning panoramas can be seen in a Jeep brand vehicle. Take a day trip with friends or a week off by yourself to refuel. This holiday reminds us that every day is a new adventure.
How can we observe Jeep 4×4 Day:
Here is how you can celebrate this day:
- Get in your 444 and head out.
- Plan a 44-day journey. Find one that fits your schedule, whether it’s a day excursion or a complete tour.
- Explore the world beyond your front door and use the hashtag #Jeep4x4Day to share your experiences on social media.
Interesting Facts On Jeep 4×4 Day:
Here are some of the interesting facts about Jeep that will surely amaze you:
- World War 2 resulted in the creation of the first Jeep. The very first official Jeep models were originally intended for military applications by the American Bantam Car Company in Pennsylvania.
- The first jeep was designed in under two days. Karl Probst began work on his design for Bantam, a barely solvent truck firm, on July 17, 1940, and completed it two days later.
- There is a lot of debate about where the name “Jeep” originates from. Some attribute it to pronouncing Ford’s GP too quickly, while others attribute it to the Popeye character Eugene the Jeep. What exactly a Jeep remains unknown, but Eugene was an extra-dimensional entity who could climb anything—even walk on the ceiling.
- The iconic Jeep Wrangler is the only vehicle in production with the ability to have its doors fully removed.
- When Chrysler purchased Jeep, they introduced the YJ model, which included new trim levels and a whole new design. The old designs were replaced with a new grille and square lighting.
- Not every automobile manufacturer can claim to be fit for an American president. Of course, not every automobile manufacturer is a Jeep. Ronald Reagan, the then president, owned a Jeep CJ8 model and famously drove it around his property in California.
- Wagoneer was the 1st “luxury SUV,” with automatic transmission in a 4X4 vehicle and the independent front suspension. It was also the 1st overhead-cam six-cylinder truck engine and the automated full-time 4WD system.
- Jeep Wranglers have a high resale value. Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com is recognized as the 2016 Jeep Wrangler Best Resale Value (Compact SUV Crossover) in its class and the top ten automobiles overall.
- If you try your hands on a Jeep Wrangler, you may be able to save money on insurance. Insure.com ranked the Jeep Wrangler in the ten least costly vehicles to ensure a statewide comparison of auto insurance prices.
- Owners of Jeeps are the second most likely to post on Instagram. The Jeep owners’ fraternity is proud of their Jeeps and the places they can take them, taking the top spot in 19 states.
History of the Jeep 4×4 Day:
Jeep 44 Day was created by the Jeep brand to commemorate the pursuit of adventure in Jeep 44. The National Day Calendar’s Registrar designated the day to be commemorated annually beginning in 2016.