National Days in October
National Days in October:
- National Hair Day – The day is credited to thank your hair.
- National Fire Pup Day – Hound members of the American Fire Department are honored on this day
- National Homemade Cookies Day – The Day is to celebrate by making delicious Cookies at Home!
- National Name Your Car Day – To encourage a special commitment to your wheels.
- National Custodial Worker’s Recognition Day – Celebrated to value and thank the Custodians who look after offices, schools, museums, and other public places for us.
- National Pumpkin Seed Day – The day is to applaud the Nature for providing us as another great elixir, pumpkin seed.
- National Fried Scallops Day – Scallops contributes a considerable economy to the Seafood Industry.
- National Boyfriend Day – One day of the year where you could celebrate your love towards your Boyfriends
- National Consignment Day – Day is to encourage Never Throw Policy.
- National Techies Day –The day is to celebrate and acknowledge , remember the great technies of all era.
- National Pumpkin Seed Day – applaud the Nature for providing us as another great elixir, pumpkin seed.
- National Vodka Day – People love to have the popular beverages used in different types of mixed drinks and cocktails.
- National Taco Day –This day recognizes the tortilla stuffed savory with different kinds of veg and non-veg fillings.
- National Golf Lover’s Day – The day is credited to all the Golf Players and Golf lovers
- National Rhode Island Day – The day is to recall and acclaim the incredible history of Rhode Island.
- National Do Something Nice Day – It is celebrated to make people reflect on kindness and to encourage them to do more acts of kindness.
- National Get Funky Day – acknowledged for paying homage to the funk as in getting happy way
- National Apple Betty Day – On this day, apple betty, which is a crustless apple pie, is prepared worldwide.
- National German American Day – honor the Germans who landed in the American Colony during the year 1683.
- National Mad Hatter Day – This day got its name from a fictional character, Hatter, from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
- National Noodle Day – enjoy one of the Most Famous Foods, Noodle.
National Plus Size Appreciation Day – celebrating the beauty of plus size sapiens worldwide is to change people’s way of viewing themselves
- National Frappe Day – honor the versatile drinks with different combinations.
- National LED Light Day – commemorate the invention of LED lights and to create awareness of its benefits.
- National Inner Beauty Day – This day has been declared to help people appreciate themselves and their inner beauty.
- National Pierogi Day – United States Celebrates the favorite, Tasty and flavorful Pierogi, dumplings.
- American Touch Tag Day – Celebration of the traditional games played by kids.
- National Fluffernutter Day – Remind you of the sandwich with peanut butter and a marshmallow fluff squished between the slices of bread.
- National Moldy Cheese Day – Cheese lovers get to enjoy a fabulous food feast.
- National Pro-Life Cupcake Day – People celebrate by interacting and exchanging cupcakes.
- National Leif Erikson Day – Celebrated as an honor to Leif Erikson, an explorer.
- National Angel Food Cake Day – Celebrated for the first time in the year 1870, mostly by Pennsylvania Dutch.
- National Cake Decorating Day – Elevates the art of cake decorations all over the country.
- National Handbag Day – To respect handbag manufacturers for their hard work.
- World Mental Health Day – Understanding of mental health grows, people grow along with it.
- National Sausage Pizza Day – Observed to celebrate the Sausage Pizza’s deliciousness
- General Pulaski Memorial Day – Showcase honor to General Kazimierz Pułaski, a Polish hero of the American Revolution.
- National Coming Out Day – Observed on October 11 every year in order to support LGBT.
- National Farmer’s Day – Spread awareness about farmers’ contribution in the field of agriculture in the US.
- National Gumbo Day – This awesome dish will likewise help you spend the remainder of the nursery vegetables.
- National Savings Day – Day to recognize those people who value the act of saving
- National Vermont Day – To remember the political inclusion of the state
- National Freethought Day – Celebrated to encourage free-thinking and rational thoughts based on science and logic.
- National Yorkshire Pudding Day – This day is celebrated for the favorite American dish Yorkshire.
- Navy Birthday – The people of the United States of America celebrate the 13th of October as the US Navy Birthday.
- National Train Your Brain Day – One of the smartest days in the year or makes you smart.
- National No Bra Day – This day encourages women not to wear bras for the entire day.
- National Dessert Day – People of the United States satiate their sweet teeth and enjoy different kinds of desserts as per their choices.
- National Be Bald And Be Free Day – All the bald people let go of their insecurities regarding their hair and proudly show their shiny, glowing bald off to the whole world.
- National White Cane Safety Day – Stresses the importance of a white cane especially among motorists to help the visually challenged move safely and independently.
- National Aesthetician Day – The day is to acknowledge aestheticians worldwide and celebrate their work!
- National Grouch Day – Celebration of all the grouches in the world.
- National Latino Aids Awareness Day – Celebrated annually on the 15th of October.
- National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day – Strives to offer remembrance to those who have suffered or are suffering from pregnancy loss and infant death.
- National I Love Lucy Day – Day to celebrate the same name’s popular sitcom.
- National Cheese Curd Day – It was started by Culver’s, a popular Midwestern fast-food chain.
- National Boss’s Day – Encourages us to appreciate our Bosses and the tremendous work they do.
- National Liqueur Day – Honors the many flavors of the sweet and aromatic Liqueurs in the US and the world.
- National Dictionary Day – Celebrated on this day because Noah Webster, who is considered the Father of the American Dictionary, was born.
- Global Cat Day – Raises awareness concerning the non-lethal feline programs such as TNR across the US!
- Department Store Day – Encourages us to appreciate the innovations and impact the department stores have offered.
- National Pasta Day – Brought into existence as part of the World Pasta Congress on the 17th of October in 1995.
- National Mulligan Day – Celebration of the second chances offered to golf players.
- National Edge Day – The day is set aside to caution young people against drug abuse.
- Black Poetry Day – Celebration of the black poets of all times.
- National No Beard Day – Celebrates those who have cleanly shaved faces.
- National Chocolate Cupcake Day – The day is to Celebrate the most delicious and the king of cupcakes, the Chocolate cupcake.
- National LGBT Center Awareness Day – Dedicated to the LGBT ( Lesbian, gay, bisexual & Transgender) communities that are functioning across the nation to spread awareness.
- National Kentucky Day – It recognizes the state of Kentucky as the 15th state to be granted statehood.
- National Seafood Bisque Day – Celebrated where seafood lovers get delightful and hot food.
- National Brandied Fruit Day – Celebrated in the US and is mainly celebrated by those people who are fruit lovers!
- National Reptile Awareness Day – Promoting appreciation and conservation of all reptiles from across the world.
- National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day – We cherish cheesecake which is known to be the best dessert of American’s
- National Caramel Apple Day – Celebrating everything apple, such as apple pies, apple sauce, apple crisps, etc.
- National Color Day – Recognizes the importance of color in the world and the impact color has on mood, behavior, and influence.
- National Nut Day – Encourages people to incorporate healthier snacks such as nuts in their food routine.
- National TV Talkshow Host Day – This day is the birthday of one of the legendary TV talk show hosts, Johnny Carson.
- National Boston Cream Pie Day – The delicious dessert that is greatly loved is has a unique story to itself.
- National iPod Day – This day is celebrated to recognize iPod, the portable music device.
- National Swallows Depart From San Juan Capistrano Day – Bird lovers and nature lovers worldwide celebrate the departure of thousands of cliff swallows for their winter migration.
- National Mole Day – Commemorating the Avogadro’s number.
- National Food Day – Centers around solid and nutritious food.
- United Nations Day – The United Nations Day marks the day the United Nations came into Force.
- National Bologna Day – Celebrate everyone’s favorite luncheon meat, Bologna
- National Take your Parents to Lunch Day – It is a day when kids enjoy taking lunch with their parents in the school.
- National Greasy Food Day – This day is all about being guilt-free about the food we eat and the number we get on the scale.
- Chucky, The Notorious Killer Doll Day – The Chucky, The Notorious Killer Doll Day is celebrated every year
- National Sourest Day – It is a day that celebrates all the sour foods and candies around the world and also the emotion of being grumpy!
- National Day Of The Deployed – Annually, this day celebrates and honors the soldiers who are deployed around the globe.
- National Tennessee Day – Celebrated as a part of the celebration of each state in the order that they entered the union.
- National Mincemeat Day – 15th-century English recipe where meat and fruit are mixed to make a very tasty recipe.
- National Mule Day – Celebrated to commemorate Spanish Jacks’ arrival (donkeys) to the Americas on Oct. 26, 1785.
- National Pumpkin Day – Recognizing the yellow pumpkins, which make for the most famous Halloween decoration.
- National Black Cat Day – Commemorates and honors the stately and beautiful black cats.
- Navy Day – Celebrates the military personnel who served and are serving in the Navy faction of the United States.
- National American Beer Day – Recognition respects the Beer making industry in the country and invests wholeheartedly.
October 28: –
- National Cat Day – Founded by Colleen Paige (Lifestyle and pets expert) along with other philanthropic days.
- National Hermit Day – Recognized within all of us to relieve ourselves from all the hectic and hustle we do every day.
- World Stroke Day – This day points out the increase in the number of strokes every day.
- National Oatmeal Day – It is known to all that oatmeal keeps your heart healthy.
- National Chocolate Day – A day to indulge in the rich silkiness of chocolate and collect your due on that warm hug.
- National Candy Corn Day – When the golden pages of the history of the world added such an aromatic and refreshing day.
- National Publicist Day – Public Relations professionals are recognized and appreciated for their work, which they provide every day.
- National Speak Up for Service Day – It is observed for young people to be enthusiastically involved in different community services.
- National Magic Day – It celebrates the enjoyment and amazement that is associated with magic and magical performances.
- Girl Scout Founder’s Day – Juliet Gordon Low was the founder of girl scouting. This day remembers her as well.
- National Halloween Day – Halloween, a diminutive of All Hallow’s Eve, is a secular holiday.
- National Doorbell Day – It is celebrated as the doorbells ring more than ever on that day as children dress up for Halloween and go for trick or treat.
- National Knock-knock Jokes Day – This fun day encourages people to laugh out loud and spread happiness.