National Days in June
National Days in June:
- National Go Barefoot Day – Celebrating the joy of walking barefoot
- National Hazelnut Cake Day – Baking and enjoying a slice of the hazelnut cake is what the day is all about
- National Say Something Nice Day – day about speaking nicely to everyone and reiterating the importance of politeness in conversation.
- National Heimlich Maneuver Day – one of the most life-saving techniques.
- National Penpal Day – Making new pen pals might just be the starting point
- National Olive Day – explore the health benefits of one of the oldest fruits, Olive!
- National Cancer Survivors Day – commemorate the optimistic character of cancer Survivors
- National Nail Polish Day – celebrated by women of all countries whoever possess a love for nail care and nail art
- National Rocky Road Day – Commemorating the iconic dessert and ice cream flavor
- National Rotisserie Chicken Day – Celebrating the slow-cooked Rotisserie chicken
- National Black Bear Day – observed to recognize the impressive species, American Black Bear
- National Repeat Day –The day highlights the benefits of repetition in daily life.
- National Egg Day – appreciate the health benefits of Egg and to promote consumption.
- National SAFE Day – highlights the fact to keep our loved ones safe at all times.
- National Cognac Day – celebrating one of the finest alcoholic drinks
- National Cheese Day – celebrate the Queen of Dairy, Cheese.
- National Old Maid’s Day – observed to honor the sacrifices of Old maids commonly known as Spinster.
- National Catfish Day – To celebrate the value of farm-raised catfish
- National Gingerbread Day – The phrase “gingerbread” initially referred to preserved ginger
- National Veggie Burger Day – celebrated to enjoy with delicious burgers made out of favorite veggies.
- National Moonshine Day – celebration of the drink, traditionally perceived as illegal
- D-Day – celebrate the anniversary of the historic Normandy landings.
- National Higher Education Day – motivate the students towards Higher education.
- National Drive-In Movie Day – Celebrating the first opening of a drive-in in the country
- National Gardening Exercise Day – emphasizing the importance of gardening as a workout option.
- National Yo-Yo Day – The iconic string. Yo-Yo
- National VCR Day – To acknowledge the revolution of VCRs.
- National Boone Day – Commemorating Daniel Boone, a day frontiersman
- National Name Your Poison Day – Recognizance of the many important decisions we take in our lives.
- National Upsy Daisy Day – Looking at your life in a positive light
- National Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Day – In recognition of the seasonal and delicious strawberry rhubarb pie
- National Earl Day – celebration of those who have the qualities to achieve their dreams.
- National Donald Duck Day – Celebrating one of the most famous Disney characters, the Donald Duck
- National Children’s Day – celebrated prominently for Children’s Happiness and to show gratitude to all the mothers
- National Iced Tea Day – When summers are around the corner we look for some great thirst quenchers like iced tea.
- National Herbs and Spices Day – celebrates the flavors of culinary and Medicinal World.
- National Ballpoint Pen Day – It highlights the patent filing anniversary of one of the most significant writing tools, the ballpoint pen
- National Black Cow Day – observe Root Beer Float, which is a simple ice cream floating beverage.
- National Corn on the Cob Day – when sweet summer hits and it is the best time to enjoy small gatherings and picnics with everyone’s favorite corn on the cob dish.
- National German Chocolate Cake Day – While the name is German, the cake has American Roots
- National Making Life Beautiful Day – celebrated to acknowledge the people, objects, or any such thing that makes life beautiful.
- National Jerky Day – designed just for meat lovers all over the world.
- National Loving Day – Love doesn’t discriminate on any factor like color, race, sex, etc.
- National Red Rose Day – Rose, the icon of love.
- National Peanut Butter Cookie Day – Celebrating the goodness of peanut butter in cookies
- National Weed Your Garden Day – create awareness about Weeding!
- National Random Acts of Light Day – Encouraging people to show kindness to someone with cancer
- National Sewing Machine Day – celebrated to honor the invention of the Sewing machine.
- International Bath Day – recognize that bath time is an ideal opportunity to investigate and explore.
- National Pop Goes the Weasel Day – Celebrating the famous nursery rhyme
- National Bourbon Day – enjoy the corn based American Native Spirit, Bourbon Whiskey.
- Army Birthday – recognized as Army Birthday that marks the establishment of US Army.
- National Flag Day – day is observed to show gratitude for the adoption of the United State’s Flag.
- National Smile Power Day – Emphasizing the importance of a smile
- National Fudge Day – day when you can indulge in your favorite confectionery without any guilt.
- National Apple Strudel Day – yearly cuisine celebration
- National Eat Your Vegetables Day – coincides with National Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month.
- National Stewart’s Root Beer Day – enjoy this delicious drink.
- Global Garbage Man Day – observed to pay respect to the sanitation workers.
- National Cherry Tart Day – Cherries have a limited season and are grown on practically every continent.
- National Go Fishing Day – perfect day to take a break from your everyday routine.
- National Splurge Day – Indulge in a day of living luxuriously as you celebrate
- National Garfield The Cat Day – The fictitious cartoon cat Garfield is honored
- National Martini Day – Known as one of the popular and delicious drinks, the martini
- National Watch Day – honor the 17th century super invention, Watch!
- National Vanilla Milkshake Day – celebrated to enjoy the existence of delicious Vanilla milkshake.
- National Ice Cream Soda Day – celebrated on behalf of the accidental invention, Ice cream soda
- National American Eagle Day – observed to honor the symbol of the United States and pride of the all citizens of our country.
- National Day Of The Gong – This day marks the first time a gong was used to mark the end of a meeting.
- National Seashell Day – This day invites you to visit your local beach and take in the stunning shells that various creatures
- National Selfie Day – We can’t imagine the world without taking selfies.
- National Daylight Appreciation Day – celebrates the summer solstice.
- Go Skateboarding Day – The IASC (International Association of Skateboard Companies) organizes the Go Skateboarding Day
- National Onion Rings Day – country celebrates onion rings’ addictive delicacy.
- National Pink Day – “Pink is the love you discover” rightly said by Aerosmith in his famous song “pink”.
- National Hydration Day – observed to create awareness on the importance of Hydration and the negative influence of dehydration.
No National Day as per our records
- National Leon Day – This special celebration is for the exact halfway point of Christmas.
- National Chocolate Pudding Day – This special event is celebrated to honor our favorite dessert.
- National Beautician Day – honor the one who make us to glow further, the one who make us to be extra radiant.
- National Orange Blossom Day – This special day is dedicated to this beautiful flower which is used in various things.
- National PTSD Awareness Day – observed to publicly discuss about this Silent Disorder.
- National Paul Bunyan Day – dedicated to America’s most famous folklore hero Bunyan.
- National Insurance Awareness Day – observed to commemorate the effective influence of Life Insurance in recent decades
- National Camera Day – observed to enjoy the existence of Camera and its benefits.