National Days in January
National Days in January:
- New Year’s Day – Celebrate beginning of the Gregorian calendar.
- National Hangover Day – Celebrated alongside New Year’s Eve.
- National Bloody Mary Day – Celebrations that may leave people having a hangover the following day.
- National Buffet Day – Commemorates the buffet system for giving people the joy of eating.
- National Cream Puff Day – Observed for all those pastry enthusiasts.
- National Science Fiction Day – Observed by all the science fiction geeks.
- National Personal Trainer Awareness Day – Observed to express our gratitude to personal trainers.
- National Fruitcake Toss Day – Gives you the perfect opportunity to toss away your old Fruitcakes.
- National Drinking Straw Day – Observed to acknowledge the impact of drinking straws.
- National Chocolate Covered Cherry Day – Observed to relish the most coveted treat on planet earth.
- National Trivia Day – Celebrate all things factual.
- National Spaghetti Day – Honors the simple and delicious pasta.
- National Bird Day – Celebrate to honor birds.
- National Screenwriters Day – Honors the often unnoticed and under-appreciated task force – The Screenwriters!
- National Whipped Cream Day – Celebrate the very essence of whipped cream.
- National Bean Day – The day is to recognize the health benefits of all varieties of Bean.
- National Cuddle Up Day – Cuddling with humans, dogs, and other pets.
- National Technology Day – Honors the technological enhancements that have made the way humans live, fascinating each day.
- National Shortbread Day – Cherishes the crumbly cookies and the yummiest treats of Scotland.
- National Tempura Day – The day is to enjoy with Tempura,a famous Japanese food.
- National Bobblehead Day – Celebrates bobbleheads, the cute little spring connected, bobbing head playthings.
- National Argyle Day – This day rejoices the overlapping patterns of diamonds or lozenges.
- National JoyGerm Day – Reminds us that Joy is infectious too!
- National Bubble Bath Day – Reminds us to pamper ourselves and enjoy the comforting Bubble Bath!
- National English Toffee Day – Encourages us to cherish the good old English Toffee today.
- National Winter Skin Relief Day – Observed to remind ourselves to relive our skins from the winter blues.
- National Apricot Day – The day is to enjoy with Apricot and to explore more about its health benefits
- National Static Electricity Day – We’ve all encountered static electricity, This day is to celebrate it. Funny!
- National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day – celebrate the national anniversary of police forces.
- National Save The Eagles Day – observed to raise awareness of the threats posed to the mighty bird – The Eagles!
- National Oysters Rockefeller Day – encourages you to try one of the most luxurious baked seafood.
- National Cut Your Energy Cost Day – observed to promote an alternative way of life, to conserve energy.
- National Bittersweet Chocolate Day – opportunity for the chocolate lovers to celebrate.
- National Milk Day – The day is to recognize the health benefits of Milk.
- National Arkansas Day – Observed to recognize the 25th state to join the union – Arkansas!
- National Human Trafficking Awareness Day – Initiated by the United States Senate in 2007 and encourages us to stand up against human traffickers.
- National Step In The Puddle And Splash Your Friends Day – Observed as an unofficial holiday for those who are still young at their hearts and of course for those naughty little kids
- Kiss A Ginger Day – Unofficial holiday to show some love to the lovely gingers in our lives.
- National Marzipan Day – Encourages you to lose yourself having the sweet confections of Marzipan.
- National Pharmacist Day – Recognizes one of the most important health care professionals and their contributions to society.
- National Curried Chicken Day – Reminds us of the flavorful chicken curry cooked up in spices.
- National Sticker Day – Honors the stickers that have lit up many faces and conveyed special messages.
- Korean American Day – Tribute to the first Korean migrants to America in 1903 on this very day!
- National Peach Melba Day – honors a juicy peach dessert that is adored, enjoyed, and passed down from generation to generation.
- National Rubber Ducky Day – On this day, people use a rubber ducky for adding fun to their bath time.
- Stephen Foster Memorial Day – Remember the life and contributions of one of the greatest and first songwriters of America.
- National Ratification Day – officially marks the day when American Revolution ended.
- National Dress Up Your Pet Day – Encourages all the fashion enthusiasts to celebrate their style along with their pets!
- National Hot Pastrami Sandwich Day – Encourages you to dig in and cherish one of the most loved sandwiches in the US!
- National Hat Day – The day involves people wearing their favorite hats and sharing stories on why they love them.
- National Bagel Day – Acknowledge the history of a bread that is 600 years old with its varying scope available today.
- National Strawberry Ice Cream Day – This day encourages all the strawberry ice cream fans to cherish, make, and have them with family and friends.
- National Nothing Day – The day was created for people to just sit around and not engage in any celebrations or honors.
- National Fig Newton Day – Honors a delicious pastry that is loved all over the world.
- National Without A Scalpel Day – Day is observed to create awareness regarding the revolutionary minimally invasive procedures and its benefits.
- National Religious Freedom Day – This day commemorates the adoption of the landmark of Thomas Jefferson’s Statue of Virginia
- National Bootlegger’s Day – Observed to remember the daring bootleggers who supplied thirsty Americans with their spirited drinks.
- National Hot Buttered Rum Day – Observed to recognize the spiced alcoholic beverage that can get you through the winter blues.
- National Michigan Day – The day is for all Michigan’s to celebrate in their own way.
- National Thesaurus Day – Observed to recognize the meticulous work of Peter Mark Roget; the thesaurus!
- National Peking Duck Day – Honoring the national dish of China, the Peking Duck
- National Winnie The Pooh Day – Birthday of A.A. Milne, the creator of Winnie the Pooh.
- National Popcorn Day – Observed to recognize America’s favorite go-to snack, popcorn.
- National Disc Jockey Day –Raising a Hoorah to the “DJs” or Disc Jockeys out there making those boring parties bearable.
- National Buttercrunch Day – Celebrates the savory candy that comes in several varieties.
- National Cheese Lover’s Day – Dedicated to all those who love cheese in the world, which is literally almost everyone.
- National Hugging Day – The day is meant to help people portray their emotions in public.
- National Granola Bar Day – Celebrate the love for granola bars and the people who enjoy eating them.
- Squirrel Appreciation Day – Observed to appreciate the unsuspecting environmental rehabilitators who are quite infamous when it comes to their wild nature.
- National Blonde Brownie Day – Recognizes a special brownie that is delicious and underappreciated in the US!
- National Pie Day – Day devoted to one of the most delicious, versatile, and ubiquitous foods in the US- pies.
- National Handwriting Day – Encourages the art of penmanship that has been taking a toll since the arrival of the typewriters and Keyboards.
- National Compliment Day – Show politeness and admiration for someone by giving them a genuine compliment.
- Beer Can Appreciation Day – Recognize the revolutionary beer cans that changed the face of beverage packing and distribution.
- National Peanut Butter Day – Recognizes the creamy or crunchy delight that has gained the status of a classic go-to spread.
- National Florida Day – Observed in recognition of Florida, the 27th state to join the USA.
- National Opposite Day – This day gives you many opportunities to have fun and make everyone laugh by saying the opposite of what you would usually say.
- National Irish Coffee Day – Celebrates the legendary blending of strong coffee and some Irish Whiskey!
- National Spouses Day – Observed by the spouses who are thankful for their partners.
- National Green Juice Day – Green juices can add a positive value to your diet and boost your health.
- National Peanut Brittle Day – Observed to appreciate the brittle delight that has become one among the world’s favorite candies!
- National Chocolate Cake Day – Cherishes the most-loved cake on the planet! Loved
- National Data Privacy Day – Observed to motivate individuals and corporates to take privacy matters seriously.
- National Blueberry Pancake Day – Open our eyes to the various ways in which blueberries add taste to various cake delicacies like pancakes and hotcakes.
- National Puzzle Day – Remind ourselves how puzzles can keep our brains working smart.
- National Kansas Day – This holiday is meant to celebrate Kansas’s entrance into the USA in 1861.
- National Corn Chip Day –This is the day for the corn chip lovers, encouraging them to celebrates their favorite snack with whipped dips.
- National Croissant Day – Honoring the buttery and crescent-shaped croissants.