National Days in March
National Days in March:
- National Horse Protection Day – celebrated to observe the importance of horses in our lives
- National Pig Day – believed to be established by two sisters Ellen Stanley and Mary Lynne Rave in 1972
- National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day – honor peanut butter’s perfection and versatility
- National Minnesota Day – Minnesota is a midwestern state in the United States bordering Canada
- National Dadgum That’s Good Day – enjoy good food with others every year
- National Fruit Compote Day – represents the joyous celebration of having satisfying and sweet berries and many other citrus fruits together
- National Read Across America Day (Dr.Seuss Day) – celebrated every year on 2nd March in honor of Dr.Seuss!
- National Old Stuff Day – This occasion encourages people to get rid of old stuff, get new things
- National Banana Cream Pie Day – Every year the United States observes National Banana Cream Pie day on 2nd March.
- National I Want You to be Happy Day – do deeds that will bring joy and happiness in others’ lives.
- National Cold Cuts Day – there are plates with assorted sliced meats, which are pre-cooked and served cold or hot on sandwiches
- National Anthem Day – observes the songs nations around the world have adopted and chosen to represent their national identity.
- National Soup it forward Day – observed to encourage people to deliver love and kindness by the bowlful warm soup
- National Mulled Wine Day – celebrated to praise this amazing drink that is warming for the body and is enjoyed by all.
- National Weather Observers Day – day for those who make weather observations and enjoy exploring weather conditions.
- National Pound Cake Day – This is the day to bake some sweet cakes and make a sweet memory with the loved ones.
- National Hug a G.I. Day – celebrated to show our support and honor of all the military officers spending their lives protecting our nation.
- Marching Music Day – celebrates every form of art with a special emphasis on music.
- National Grammar Day – commemorates the importance of Grammar in everyday life!
- National Multiple Personality Day – celebrated in a dual manner, by either acknowledging one’s personality or shedding light on the Multiple Personality Disorder.
- National Cheese Doodle Day – celebrate it all together with its cheesy, savory goodness.
- National Absinthe Day – observed by 21 or older individuals to celebrate the absinthe drink
- National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day – celebrate the arrival of a very new and delicious invention in the history of the creamy and very tasty White Chocolate Cheesecake.
- National Oreo Cookie Day – celebrated to enjoy Oreo cookies comprising of chocolate with cream inside it.
- National Frozen Food Day – observe and acknowledge the impact of Frozen food that has made our day-to-day life easier
- National Dress Day – acknowledge the most versatile and fun piece of women’s clothing available, the dress.
- National Dentist’s Day – show appreciation to your dentist and say a “Thank You” for their work.
- National Cereal Day – This day has a very interesting story of its origin.
- National Be Heard Day – celebrated on the account of small business owners in the United States to help them claim their ideas in the market.
- National Crown- Roast Of Pork Day – elegant and delicious meal served with a tasty dish Crown Roast of Pork.
- National Proofreading Day – mark the importance of Sending perfect Documents.
- National Peanut Cluster Day – created to celebrate the delicious combination of sweet and salt.
- National Oregon Day – The celebration takes place to remember the joining of the thirty-third state to the Union.
- International Women’s Day – day is specially dedicated to women from all walks of life.
- National Crab Meat Day – The day is to enjoy yet another delicious dish, Crabmeat.
- National Meatball Day – Meatball day American families get together and have a meal together where Meatballs are the special dish.
- National Get Over It Day – day dedicated to moving on from all the things that are keeping you to enjoy your life to the fullest
- National Barbie Day – celebrate a day that changed the lives of women and girls forever
- National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day – raise awareness among girls and women on how they can protect themselves and their partners from HIV.
- National Pack Your Lunch Day – celebrate the feeling and emotions attached to the packed homemade lunch.
- National Mario Day – day to celebrate the popular and plausible Nintendo video game franchise, Super Mario.
- National Blueberry Popover Day – let the citizens know of a very versatile recipe.
- National Worship Of Tools Day – recognizes the importance of all the tools in our lives that help us lead a better and more meaningful life.
- National Promposal Day – young boys and girls ask their favorite partners to go to prom together.
- National Oatmeal Nut Waffles Day – Everyone is encouraged to eat healthy rather than the classic waffle that we all eat.
- National Plant a Flower Day – This special day is dedicated to planting a Flower and commemorate the upcoming Spring season.
- National Girl Scout Day – unique celebration of America’s girl scouts
- National Open An Umbrella Indoors Day – celebration of a popular omen and a fun science experiment to inspect if the act of opening an umbrella inside could cause bad luck.
- National Earmuff Day – celebrated to commemorate the invention of innovative and fun objects like earmuffs.
- National Coconut Torte Day – celebrate National Coconut Torte Day with a rich dessert having coconut’s decadent flavor and savored for fun!
- National K-9 Veteran Day – observed to pay homage and tribute to the American Army and Working Dogs throughout history
- National Jewel Day – The day is to celebrate by wearing/buying jewel.
- National Good Samaritan Day – This day recognizes the selfless act of people to help others when needed. This day is a celebration of kindness in all forms.
- National Children’s Craft Day – The day is to engage our children in Craft making.
- National Potato Chip Day – Millions will make the most of their no 1 chip this occasion. Ideally, there are so numerous to browse, as well!
- National Learn About Butterflies Day – ascertained annually that motivates us to appear for a blur of color as Butterflies begin to migrate across the country.
- National Pi Day – This day is to celebrate the mathematical constant pie. It has an approx. value of 3.14.
- National Write Your Story Day – As life is a story so we can pull out our experience by putting our fingers to a keyboard or pen on paper.
- National Pears Helene Day – celebrates a part of the culture and history, the delicious pears Helene.
- National Napping Day – A short nap after a busy moment comes as a refreshing energy boost.
- National Everything You Think Is Wrong Day – reminder to everyone that nobody is perfect, and there are a lot of things that need to be corrected since we are wrong about them
- National Shoe the World Day – celebrated to support all those who don’t have shoes to cover their feet.
- National Panda Day – attention to at least one of the world’s distinctive bears.
- National Freedom of Information Day – raise awareness that we have the right to be informed about the knowledge that the government holds.
- National Everything You Do Is Right Day – This is the most appropriate day to appreciate yourself, make yourself fall in love with you, and let yourself know that whatever you do is right.
- National Artichoke Hearts Day – celebrate the rich properties of this delicious plant, which was one of the oldest food known to mankind.
- St. Patrick’s Day – day of his death and honor him as the principal patron saint of Ireland
- National Corned Beef and Cabbage Day – This day is annually celebrated along with the celebration of St. Patrick’s Day as they both fall on the same day.
- National Biodiesel Day – He was the first person to predict that one-day vegetable oil will be as useful for transportation as petroleum fuel.
- National Awkward Moments Day – celebrated to glorify those moments of our life which keep happening from time to time
- National Lacy Oatmeal Cookie Day – The day is to celebrate with Lacy Oatmeal Cookies.
- National Supreme Sacrifice Day – The supreme sacrifice by anyone is made when they forfeit their life for a cause, be it their country, religion, or rights like the freedom of the press.
- National Sloppy Joe Day – National Sloppy Joe is one of America’s most all-time favorite sandwiches.
- National Certified Nurses Day – celebrated on the occasion of the birthday of one of the best nurses, Dr. Margretta ‘Gretta’ Madden Styles
- National Poultry Day – honors this ancient animal husbandry tradition that has made any type of tasty turkeys, plentiful chicken, and eggs
- National Let’s Laugh Day – observed to acknowledge the importance of laughter in life. It is said that “Laughter is the best medicine” well, this is the day to take that medicine.
- National Chocolate Caramel Day – Enjoy the chocolate and caramel in your favorite candy bar, ice cream, or cake
- National Ravioli Day – honors the lip-smacking varieties of Raviolis!
- National Proposal Day – encourages us to stop over-thinking and get down on our knees!
- National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day – observed to educate people about HIV/AIDS and spread awareness, and promote testing and treatment to prevent it.
- National California Strawberry Day – The day marks the beginning of the strawberry season in California and celebrates this delicious fruit that is enjoyed by all.
- National Single Parent Day – celebrated to honor all the single fathers and mothers across the world for all that they do.
- National French Bread Day – celebrate this delicious day for years. When it comes to culinary foods, the French are known for their high-standards to celebrate this iconic symbol of French cuisine.
- National Fragrance Day – observed to acknowledge all the good smelling pleasant things that spread happiness and lighten up the mood.
- National Common Courtesy Day – This is served as a reminder to behave politely as the true nature of humanity.
- National Bavarian Crepes Day – It marks a cheerful food holiday when people come together to enjoy Bavarian Crepes with family, friends, and loved ones.
- National Goof-off Day – Continuous work and pressure have got you exhausted and tired? Stop what you are doing, breathe, and take a fun break with your family and friends
- National West Virginia Day – It is dedicated to reminiscing the birth of the final state from one of the initial thirteen colonies.
- National Chip and Dip Day – celebrate an ideal combination admired by several across the country.
- National Chia Day – This day accredits the tiny yet powerful chia seeds that have earned their renown by being one of the foremost nutritional rich foods globally.
- National Ag Day – recognize the various contributions the farmers and fields have blessed us with
- National Melba Toast Day – acknowledge Chef Auguste Escoffier’s admiration towards his favorite opera singer, which lead to the creation of Melba Toast.
- National Puppy Day – Celebrating the love and affection of the cute little puppies in our lives
- National Near Miss Day – celebrated to remember the day in 1989 when an asteroid nearly collided with the Earth.
- National Education and Sharing Day – celebrated on the 11th day of the month of Nisan on the Jewish Calendar, so the date on the English calendar will keep on changing every month.
- National Chocolate Covered Raisins Day – observed to acknowledge the sweetness that it dissolves in our mouth and our lives by removing the bitterness of our day-to-day problems.
- National Tolkien Reading Day – celebrated since the year 2003 to honor the popular English writer John Ronald Reuel Tolkien’s works by reading them on this day.
- National Medal of Honor Day – acknowledges all decoration of Honor recipients.
- National Lobster Newburg Day – designated after a classic American seafood dish. Lobster Newburg (or Newberg) debuted in 1876 at Delmonico, a fine New York restaurant.
- National Spinach Day – The day is dedicated to thank the nature for providing us another invincible vegetable, Spinach.
- National Nougat Day – It is a fun food holiday during which people come together to enjoy a variety of different nougats together.
- Epilepsy Awareness Day – Purple Day – The day aims to spread information and awareness on the disease epilepsy.
- National Spanish Paella Day – We have been celebrating this day as the National day by honoring the Spanish dish Paella known worldwide now.
- National Joe Day – unusual observance that promotes an everyday name, Joe.
- National Weed Appreciation Day – recognize the importance of weed in our ecosystem and our lives.
- National Something on a Stick Day – This day is dedicated to food that can be enjoyed on the stick.
- National Black Forest Cake Day – The day celebrates the super popular dessert, black forest cake, which is enjoyed by many.
- National Vietnam War Veterans Day – On this day, the US military remembers the soldiers’ sacrifices and heroism who died in the Vietnam War while fighting for their country.
- National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day – commemorated to recognize the hardship of small business owners and esteem them.
- National Lemon Chiffon Cake Day – one of the many cake holidays’ zestiest celebrations. Chiffon is a light cake made with almost the same ingredients.
- National Pencil Day – This day is to explore more about the pencil categories,History,evolution,etc.
- National Turkey Soup Day – celebrated to enhance the flavors of our day to day life.
- National Take a Walk in a Park Day – celebrated to acknowledge the importance of taking a walk in the lap of nature and appreciating the amazing health benefits it offers to us.
- National I Am In Control Day – It marks the infamous attempt to assassinate the president of the US on the same day in 1981, Ronald Reagan.
- National Virtual Vacation Day –This day celebrates the developing technology, which helps you virtually experience the beauty of the world from your home’s comfort.
- National Prom Day – This day aims to build a community that helps raise confidence and empowerment among young adults.
- National Doctors Day – This day is dedicated to doctors and physicians all over the country who contribute so much to society.
- National Clams on the Half Shell Day – day proposes clam lovers a day to celebrate one of the world’s most uncommon dishes.
- National Bunsen Burner Day – The Bunsen Burner was Robert Bunsen’s most significant contribution that changed the chemistry labs worldwide.
- National Crayon Day – The day is to enjoy with a pack of crayons.
- National Tater Day – This day was initially celebrated as easy tater Day in Benton, Kentucky in 1843.