National Days in February
National Days in February:
- National Freedom Day – Honor of the signing of a joint resolution of the House and Senate by President Abraham Lincoln.
- National Serpent Day – Acknowledges all snakes and serpents.
- National Get Up Day – U.S. Figure Skating started this motivating initiative to help people bounce back
- National Baked Alaska Day – Acknowledge America’s accretion of new territory, Alaska
- National Texas Day – This day is to celebrate one of our great state, Texas
- National Tater Tot Day – It is dedicated to yummy Tater Tots.
- National Heavenly Hash Day – An unofficial food holiday made to relish the heavenly snacks, having some ingredients in common!
- National Groundhog Day – Celebrates the commencement of the new season!
- National Day the Music Died Day – observe the regrettable and inapt death of three artists that died.
- National Carrot Cake Day – celebrate one among the many cake flavors that Americans love so much.
- National Missing Person Day – raise awareness about the hundreds of unsolved missing person cases.
- National Women Physicians Day – honor and appreciate the path paved by female doctors over the last 172 years since 1849.
- National Home Made Soup Day – The day is to motivate us to drink home made soup on a regular basis.
- National Thank a Mail Carrier Day – A reminder that someone ensures we constantly receive our emails.
- National Create a Vacuum Day – commemoration of the exploration of spaces that do not have any matter or air (vacuum).
- National Shower with a Friend Day – an ironic way to teach people about the importance of filtered water that does not have chlorine.
- World Nutella Day – honor the Hazelnut-cocoa spread that took the world by storm
- National Weatherperson’s Day – commemoration of John Jeffries birth year (1744) and his contributions as one of America’s first weather observers.
- National Lame Duck Day – mark the ratifying of the 20th Amendment to the constitution of the United States.
- National Frozen Yogurt Day – celebrated as a way of recognizing the sweetness of frozen yogurt.
- National Send a Card to a Friend Day – serving as a reminder for us to progressively use the mail as a means for sending friendly cheer.
- National Fettuccine Alfredo Day – celebration of the world’s most popular ways of enjoying a fettuccine delicacy.
- National Periodic Table Day – The day is celebrated to honor an invincible invention, Periodic Table.
- National Boy Scout Day – commemorate all the boys across the country for their good deeds and moral ethics.
- National Kite Flying Day – promote the art of making kites and flying them by everyone, not just enthusiasts.
- National Iowa Day – This day is dedicated to Iowa.
- National Pizza Day – The Day recognizes America’s all-time favorite food – the Pizza!
- National Toothache Day – This day is celebrated to give a subtle reminder to you to take good care of your teeth.
- National Umbrella Day – celebrated to shed some light on the Umbrellas.
- National Home Warranty Day – This is a reminder to maintain your homes and protect them.
- National Cream Cheese Brownie Day –Nothing can make your day better than a brownie with cheese cream on it
- National Make a Friend Day – help us all remember that friends contribute to our lives
- National Don’t Cry Over Spilled Milk Day – celebrates a spirit of positivity and encourages moving away from regrets and negativity
- National Inventor’s Day – pay tribute to all the Inventor’s of all Era .
- National White Shirt Day – commemorate the day in history when an auto worker strike was finally resolved.
- National Shut-In Visitation Day – cheer up the people who cannot leave their homes or nursing homes due to various consequences
- National Peppermint Patty Day – To savor the nectar of rich dark chocolate wrapped around a refreshing mint patty
- National Plum Pudding Day – celebrates a traditional Christmas dessert, also referred to as Christmas pudding.
- National Tortellini Day – Tortellini is a ring-shaped pasta that is typically filled with a meat or cheese mixture.
- National Organ Donor Day – This day is celebrate to encourage organ donation and to applaud all the donors.
- National Ferris Wheel Day – This national holiday is the birthday of the inventor of the original Ferris Wheel, George Washington Gale Ferris Jr.
- National Cream filled Chocolate Day – This day is to enjoy with Cream filled Chocolate.
- Valentine’s Day – observed as a day to unlock and reveal the love that you have been harboring in your love-sick heart.
- Singles Awareness Day – observed to spread the truth that your happiness doesn’t depend on a better half.
- National Wisconsin Day – celebrated as National Wisconsin day, and the cheese, beer, and polka music do not come to a pause!
- National Do a Grouch a Favor Day –You would think we do it happily, but that kind of defeats the purpose does it not?
- National Almond Day – The day is to recognize and to explore more about the benefits of a stony fruit, Almond.
- National Random Acts Of Kindness Day –observed in the US to encourage and engage in kindness gestures today and everyday.
- National Cabbage Day – celebrated to thank the nature for giving us another nutrition packed vegetable, Cabbage.
- National Drink Wine Day – undisputed highlight of the calendar for anyone from wine connoisseurs to casual fans
- National Crab Stuffed Flounder Day – observe the unique combination of crab and flounder to achieve a flavorful delicacy.
- National Caregiver’s Day – Individuals who selflessly give personal care, physical and emotional assistance to those in need are honored on this day.
- National Battery Day – commemoration or observance of how much batteries have added value to our lives.
- National Chocolate Mint Day – designated by the US National Confectioners Association for chocolate mint enthusiasts to enjoy the delicious treat.
- National Lash Day –serves to promote the love and need for both true and false eyelashes
- National Gumdrop Day – celebrate the taste and colors of chewy pieces from heaven
- National Love Your Pet Day – On this day, our furry friends are showered with love and devotion
- National Cherry Pie Day – serves to observe all pie enthusiasts who actively eat pie at breakfast, lunch, or supper.
- National Sticky Bun Day – serves to recognize the sticky bun, an amazing pastry rolled up and dripping a very sweet and sugary topping.
- National Margarita Day –fun-filled holiday of fruit-infused tequila celebrates the most beloved drink of America, Margaritas.
- National Cook a Sweet Potato Day – celebrate root vegetables prepared by packing it with flavor before you eat it.
- National California Day – commemoration of the Golden State of California. The day started long ago during the time of the Spanish missionaries.
- National Dog Biscuit Day – Commemorating the reward that dogs love to have any day
- National Banana Bread Day – recognize the aromatic banana bread that became one of America’s favorite bread recipes
- National Toast Day – A delectable breakfast dish, the toast gets its special mention
- National Tile Day – commemoration of the tiles, which are never-useful integration of architecture as well as design.
- National Tortilla Chip Day –honors the globally adored crunchy snack – the Tortilla Chips!
- National Clam Chowder Day – remarkable day set aside to recognize and enjoy a bowl containing a form of soup or stew with clams or fish.
- National Chocolate Covered Nut Day – celebration of the mouthwatering and crunchy nut snack that has been covered with chocolate.
- National Tell a Fairy Tale Day – a day set aside to encourage enthusiasts and celebrators of this day to actively read, tell and even listen to different fairy tales
- National Pistachio Day – celebrate, one of the healthiest nuts on the planet – The Pistachios!
- National Retro Day – celebrate the old times, much before smartphones and the internet, while still remaining in the present.
- National Polar Bear Day – opens our eyes to the issues that polar bears face and our responsibility to preserve the future of these gorgeous furry mammals!
- National Kahlua Day – There is maybe no better example of tempting (and slightly sinful) drinks than a cold, creamy glass of Kahlua
- National Public Sleeping Day – celebration of the most important requirement of the human body, sleep.
- National Floral Design Day – recognition of the history and art behind floral designing for many years.
- National Chocolate Souffle Day – celebration of the most celebrated of desserts.