National Never Bean Better Day:
Never Bean Better Day is celebrated yearly on August 22 and it motivates individuals to pick up a few dog techniques from their canine pals.
|2022||22nd August||Monday||United States|
|2023||22nd August||Tuesday||United States|
|2024||22nd August||Thursday||United States|
Why is National Never Bean Better Day?
Never Bean Better Day is a time to celebrate your dog’s and cats’ friendship and to spread the love they offer you with each other. It is titled after and honors the arrival of Bean, a glamorous therapy Golden Retriever. He has been featured on television, in newspaper articles, and on the internet, and he has distributed his fondness in classrooms, healthcare facilities, domestic violence shelters, as well as homeless rescue organizations.
The Drager Group, Inc. established the day to “recognize the love and affection dogs carry to people’s existence.” The core message is to embrace the moment during the dog times of summer.
The occasion promotes both the soul of kindness as well as the viewing of life’s joys with pleasure. Take your family dog out into the community and plant a bean of joy wherever you go. Consider sharing it graciously, as dogs do it when they look after us when we’re sick and down. They lavish us with affection in the version of licks and lots of cuddles.
Our canine pals occasionally perform tricks and shenanigans that only dogs are capable of. Sometimes they even sing their melody or woo. Each day can be a Never Bean Better Day for you to gather all of your pet’s love.
How to observe National Never Bean Better Day?
Perhaps one of the finest ways to commemorate Never Bean Better Day would be to follow Bean’s example and give your care and attention to a person in need. It’s a great day to spend more time with one’s dog and display to him or her how much you love them by purchasing a new toy and treat.
Just use the tagline #NeverBeanBetterDay on one social media page to promote awareness about this holiday. Start sharing the Bean wuv in honor of the occasion. Bring some delight and make an impact like Bean, a really special therapy dog who provides comfort and happiness to so many people through his both physical and virtual existence every day.
Help somebody by donating your time, expertise, or treasure, or simply brighten everyone’s day by getting people to play with a person or dog!
Interesting facts about National Never Bean Better Day:
- This likable Golden Retriever owned by Jim & Michelle Drager was brought into the world in Morgantown, Pennsylvania on August 22, 2009, with the dog registered name Neversink’s Never Bean Better, and afterward taking up residence in Columbia Falls, Montana for very few years and traveling North America before going back to his origins in Pennsylvania.
- He had become an authorized therapy dog just at age of 2 after being observed by the Berks County Therapy Dog Team and receiving certification from the Alliance of Therapy Dogs, Inc., based in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
- He was mentioned in the Wall Street Journal as well as appeared on Animal Planet’s tv series The Haunted as such who perceives the supernatural.
- Bean has been co-authoring a novel that will be released in early 2023.
- The said therapy dog as well as his incredibly cute group of dogs, the Never Bean Better Golden Retrievers, would also teach individuals how to lead their lives freely.
History of National Never Bean Better Day:
Bean is a superstar canine probably most famous for his canine jabber and woo has appeared on many shows, and fundraising events.. He has already been extending his ‘wuv’ at health facilities, rehab centers, long-term treatment centers, and school systems across the United States since 2011.
He is now a member of the iconic Facebook page “Never Bean Better,” together with his dog and human family members, where they continuously expanded the Bean ‘wuv’ globally. Bean’s cartoon character, which has emerged on the Facebook page and also in coloring pages distributed to sick kids and senior care recipients, was the inspiration for a Never Bean Better toy dog.
The 22nd of August is still a special day reserved to honor the famed therapy dog, as well as the love and affection of all our dog mates.