National Vanilla Cupcake day:
Celebrated on November 10, every year, the day is to enjoy the all-time favorite vanilla cupcakes!
|2020||10th November||Friday||United States|
|2021||10th November||Saturday||United States|
|2022||10th November||Sunday||United States|
Why National Vanilla Cupcake Day?
Vanilla cupcake day is today. It fascinates people of all ages with its basic state of the art design or frosted, decorated with custom designs. We may find this attractive and little cute cakes at birthday parties and wedding ceremonies. These cupcakes are delicious and delightful with its richness in taste. Embark and enjoy this day along with your kids by baking cupcakes and sharing it with your friends.
How to Celebrate National Vanilla Cupcake Day:
Let us try a delightful homemade vanilla cupcake recipe on this national day. Take all the below ingredients at room temperature.
- Cake flour -1 and 3/4 cups (leveled to the cup’s height)
- Baking powder-3 tbsp
- Baking soda-1 tbsp
- Salt-1/4 tbsp
- Unsalted butter -1/2 cup
- Granulated sugar-1 cup
- Egg white- 3 Nos
- Pure vanilla extract-2 tbsp
- Vanilla bean seeds-1/2 tbsp
- Sour cream (room temperature)-1/2 cup
- Whole milk -1/2 cup
- Sprinkles and vanilla buttercream -For decoration
- Take an oven and preheat it to 350° F. Place 12 cupcake liners in a 12-cup muffin pan. Similarly, take a second muffin pan and line with another set of 2 cupcake liners. Totally 14 cupcakes will be made at the end.
- Mix baking powder, cake flour, and salt together. Leave it aside.
- Using a mixer or whisk, beat the butter until it turns out to a smooth cream. Spread sugar over the butter and beat for 2 minutes until creamed. It’s time to add the vanilla bean, egg whites, and vanilla extract. Once again beat it, till all the ingredients are incorporated with one another and add sour cream to it. Cupcakes will get fluffy how much you spend time in beating the mixtures. After adding sour cream whisk it for a minute and add all dry ingredients and beat it once again. Gracefully pour milk on the mixture and mix it well at a low slow pace. Finally, the batter is ready for bake. If your batter is slightly thick, you are in the right way!! Go for it.
- Pour a spoonful of batter into the cupcake liners. Fill half a quarter of the cup liner to avoid spill at the sides. Bake the cupcakes around twenty minutes. Once it is done, allow the cakes to cool at room temperature.
- Frost these cupcakes with their top covered with vanilla buttercream. Do sprinkle the sprinkles on the vanilla buttercream. Delicious vanilla cupcakes are ready to chill your tongue and heart.
Healthy vanilla cupcakes: Healthy cupcakes are suggested for toddlers and elderly people. For making these cupcakes minimize the sugar level to 1/3 than usual recipe preference. Even with the less sugar content, these cakes never disappoint us with its richness in taste. Vanilla cupcakes are the best for all kinds of ages because of its low-sugar and low-fat content.
Use #VanillaCupCakeDay to post your innovative Vanilla Cupcake recipes on social media.
Interesting facts about National Vanilla Cupcake Day:
In the year 2012, seemingly, 770,000,000 cupcakes were consumed in the United State
Candace Nelson, founder of Sprinkles Bakery launched a 24-hour Automatic cupcake vending machine in 2012. She turned her idea into action, by linking her bakery to a machine that dispenses cupcakes when cash is inserted to it. Such an amazing idea sparkled in her mind when she had the craving to eat cupcakes during her second pregnancy.
Primarily, Cupcakes were called “1234 Cakes” paving an easy way to remember the portion of the ingredients-1 cup of butter, 2 cups of sugar,3 cups of flour, four eggs, and one cup of milk.
On August 15, 2009, a website named “GourmetGiftBaskets.com” set the world record by shipping a cupcake that weighs 1,224 pounds and measuring two million calories.
The record of eating a cupcake in a short period is 29 cakes in 30 seconds.
Fairy cupcakes are the most popular cakes in Britain. They are made of sponge cake and topped with glace icing and lighter than traditional cupcakes. Alternatively to decorate it, top of these cupcakes is cut off and then two pieces of cake sponge are placed on it to resemble a butterfly sitting over it.
Google reports that cupcake varieties are rapidly increasing recipe search.
History Of National Vanilla Cupcake Day:
From our research, we are unable to find the Origin and creator of the national vanilla cupcake is unknown.