Get to know your customers Day
Get to Know Your Customers Day:
Celebrated on the third Thursday of every quarter, in the months of January, April, July, and October, the Get to know your customers day is a celebration of customers in every business.
Related: Other National Days Celebrated on this Month:
Why Get to know your customers day?
Customers have always been the driving force behind every business which is also the reason why they are to be treated like a king for the businesses to survive and sustain. The Get to Know your Customers Day is a way of celebrating the importance of the customers in businesses and an attempt by the companies to engage more with their customers. With better interaction and engagement with customers businesses also gain insights into the current market trends. Get to know your Customers day insists on the importance of knowing your customers.
How can we observe Get To Know Your Customers Day:
While there are many reasons to thank technology for they have made shopping very convenient and easy for everyone with online marketplaces. However, this also has a flipside of not being able to receive the personal touch like before anymore. It is therefore important to keep your customers receive the personal attention they deserve. On this Get to know your Customers Day, we bring to you some tips to know your customers better and provide them with great service.
- Inquire your customers on everything they would need, their preferences, and the services that they want to hire. Enquire about the products they want from you.
- You can make use of social media to reach out to your customers and engage with them actively. Use Hashtags #Gettoknowyourcustomersday and #NationalGetToKNowYourCustomersDay For the same!
- Make sure to respond to your customer queries and help to resolve their issues. When you turn the negative feedback into a positive interactive experience then the same could bring in more sales and revenue to your business.
- Whenever your customers buy a product or hire service from you, remember to call back for feedback on the same. This will help you to learn more about the products and the services your customers actually want.
- You can also interact with other companies and understand how they do it differently in getting to know their customers. Sharing best practices will help you to acquire knowledge and build a loyal customer base.
Get to know your customers Day is a time for you to keep in touch with your customers and remind them that they are always your priority.
Interesting facts about Get to know your customers Day:
Get to Know your customers day emphasizes the importance of customers to every business, be it banking, financial, engineering, architectural, hospitality, or any business. Understanding customers and their preferences are important to achieve success and as we celebrate this day of knowing your customers better, let us understand why it is important to know your customers.
- Knowing your customers will help you to understand what your clients want and help you to design products that will match their expectations.
- You will also understand the reason for their purchase which will help you to forecast the marketing ability of your products.
- It will also help you to answer queries and respond to them faster which will also gain you a favorable name in the customer minds.
- You can create a positive experience while also having the ability to build a stronger and a loyal customer base.
- Most importantly as you get to know your customers you will also gain a competitive edge over others.
Use this Get to know your Customers Day to understand your customers and to give them the priority treatment they deserve.
History of Get to know your customers Day:
There is no definitive information on why and how we started celebrating the “Get to know your customers Day”. However, we do know that this is a celebration done every quarter in the months of January, April, July, and October on the third Thursday of the month by every business. It is also a day that celebrates the role of a customer in the growth of a business and is of prominence to every business, irrespective of the industry.
Make use of the “Get to Know your Customers Day” to enrich your customer experience and to build a loyal relationship with them.