National Tick Tock Day:
Celebrated on December 29th every year. The day is observed to remind us that there are only two days left for the year to end.
|2019||December 29th||Sunday||United States|
|2020||December 29th||Tuesday||United States|
|2021||December 29th||Wednesday||United States|
Why National Tick Tock Day?
National Tick Tock Day is observed to remind us that there are only two days left for the year to end. So it reminds us to finish off any unfinished jobs left in the year. It also reminds that only two days are left to start a New Year and so need to finish the incomplete work of this year and start a New Year afresh. It would be always great to start with a clear head and a clean heart. It’s never too late. So take up on your heels and get any incomplete job done!!
How to celebrate National Tick Tock Day?
“Regret for wasted time is more wasted time”
- Mason Cooley
So stop regretting for the time you wasted last year. The clock’s ticking!! Remember “Time waits for none!” Hurry up! Finish your pending jobs!!
- Share thoughts and pictures of National Tick Tock Day and memories of the year to end on social media using hashtag # NationalTickTockDay.
- Take out your note or diary which has resolutions of the current year and check out whether all resolutions are fulfilled.
- It is the most popular and apt day of the year for looking back at the accomplishments of the year, so that the resolutions for the New Year can be shaped and planned with ease.
- Look back and check for any unfinished jobs in the workplace. Finish it in the next 48hours as the clock is ticking.
- Go around the house and check for any unfinished business at home. It may be cleaning the basement, garage, painting a room or even disposing of any old stuff in the kitchen pantry or old clothes in the cupboard. Let not any work be unfinished as the clock is ticking to welcome the New Year.
- You can check social media accounts and go through the activities and memories of the year. Based on how much spent on social media, take new resolutions for the New Year whether to reduce or increase the usage of social media.
- Check e-mails and clear out unwanted mails in all the folders. Remember to unsubscribe any unwanted mails.
- Another best way to celebrate this National Tick Tock Day is to take time to look back on relations and friends of the year. Appreciate the good ones and try to solve issues with good friends and relations. In this way we will have more people in life to welcome the New Year.
Interesting facts on National Tick Tock Day:
- National Tick Tock Day gives a gentle nudge to remind that New Year is very near and so it is time to finish the pending jobs of this year.
- The day reminds us that the clock is ticking down towards the end of the year. But still two more days left, almost 172,800 seconds remaining. So utilize every second of the year usefully.
- It is always good to start a New Year with a clear head. So its best to observe this National Tick Tock Day the fullest possible way.
- It encourages us to live life to the fullest and taking advantage of every moment. Do not end the year with regrets and so it’s time to get out and beat the clock to get all jobs done.
It’s National Tick Tock Day, so rush to beat the clock which is ticking and get ready to welcome the New Year.
Origin of this day is still unknown.