National Personal Chef’s Day:
Every year on the 16th of July celebrates the national personal chef’s day to honor all the cooking prodigies.
Related: Other National Days Celebrated on July 16th:
Why National Personal Chef’s Day?
Food is a word that none hates, the word is enough to bring a smile. Some good foods or delicious food recipes can make your whole day.
To prepare good meals every day some houses have a personal chef. They prepare the most delicious, yummy yet healthy recipes for the whole family. Knowing their likes and dislikes, they prepare the most nutritious foods.
To applaud all the personal chefs who serve the whole family delicious meals, this day is being recognized.
How Can We Observe National Personal Chef’s Day?
Cook for them
Make them sit and cook for them. Prepare their favorite dish and surprise him/her with your cooking skill. Or else take him/her to a restaurant and have a brunch.
Give them off
Let them take leave today which would be one of the best ways to celebrate this day.
Give some Gift
Appreciation for their work as that would be the best gift one would ever want! Give some gifts like Apron, a knife, a shirt, etc.
Give bonus, some good amount probably a day’s salary as a bonus would be a perfect choice.
You can celebrate the day by clicking pictures and by having delicious food. Post all your lovely pictures on social media platforms by using #NationalpersonalChefday and #personalChefday.
Interesting Facts About National Personal Chef’s Day:
Let’s explore some of the interesting facts about the national personal chef’s day,
- With the improving economic condition of America, many the American people are hiring the personal Chef for their kitchen every year. By hiring a personal chef it will be easier for the American people to have the foods on the table easily and quickly.
- According to the recent research, there are more than 10000 personal Chef is registered for their work. However, in the past, the number was very less. And with the time the number of registered Personal Chef increases day by day.
- The main responsibility of a personal Chef is to prepare meals every day for the household. By preparing the means every day they will have to serve the food on the table equally will have to serve on the plates of the family members. Before leaving the house they should maintain proper cleanliness within the whole kitchen.
- The average pay scale of a personal chef in the US is between ‘$23000 to $42000’.
- Suppose you are throwing a party at your house or calling a small get-together you can hire a personal chef with the help of agencies. The agencies in the USA make your task easier by offering the best personal chef’s service.
- There are more than 25000 personal chefs in the USA. Numerous job opportunities are also available for all those personal chefs. The job marketing place percentage also increased with time. It is expected the percentage will increase up to 5.2 % between ‘2016 to 2026’.
- If you want to become a personal Chef by yourself then you need to simply follow a few basic steps which are obtaining a high school diploma, Having complete formal chef training, participating in internships whenever it’s possible, and Making yourself experienced and ultimately become certified. All these steps will simply help all of you enthusiastic people to become wonderful and personal chefs. However, you will have to take minimum education from any recognized institution to offer jobs.
- Not only that, you will have to complete 5 years of experience in the kitchen to get hired by any private kitchen. Subsequently, the Maximum of the private kitchen first demands your certificate so that they can examine your skills and experience before hiring you. Having a certificate with more than 5 years of experience can provide you huge salary scale and better job opportunities in the market places.
History Of National Personal Chef’s Day:
In the year 2004, the national personal Chefs day was introduced by the former President, one of the leading chefs of the United States Personal Chef Association. However, in recent days the United States personal chefs Association takes the initiative, to bring out the best personal chefs, and help the audience to hire anyone of them from the association. A personal chef can work on contractual or you can hire them for permanent to make all meals every day.